Custom programming for AirBNB NYC.
Managed by Barrel Strength Design, this was strictly a back end web solution. In addition to the original ETL project scope, the system inherited additional functionality over the course of the development cycle to also serve as an API server and client job queue manager.
- Client: Barrel Strength Design
- Location: NYC
- Services Rendered:
- Project Highlights:
- Analysis and design solution
- Programming and deployment on AppEngine
- ETL responsible for transferring data between multiple 3rd party source and destination vendors
- Multi job, multi task queue manager
- Multi job, multi task queue processor handling hundreds of simultaneous parallel job executions
- API server with authentication
- API and ad-hoc integrations with numerous 3rd party vendors
- Handles thousands of jobs and api calls daily
- Integrates with website client